Saturday, June 19, 2010

I do not wish to go back to banking. The majority of postings are for Personal Bankers, Customer Service Reps, or the more truthful title, Sales Associate. In my experience, banking is now all about the sales of their products and not what is best for the customer. Don’t get me wrong, there is still some banks out that don’t have quotas for there employees. I use to be proud to say I was in the banking industry and now due to all mortgage controversy in the media, I don’t bring it up unless I have to. Just the other day on the news, they were saying that banks may no longer offer “free” checking accounts. They are losing too much money. Yeah, right! I’m sure it doesn’t have to do with the money they are losing on the bad loan decisions they made.

No comments:

Post a Comment